Mark J. Welch
MarkWelch@MarkWelch.com . . . (925) 462-8483
Hayward, California . . . address history
Mark Welch currently works full-time for Hurricane Electric Internet Services (he.net), which provides high-performance IP Transit services worldwide, and Colocation services in Fremont and San Jose, California.
Mark Welch's Blog (Articles & Commentary)
From 1996 through 2012, I advised e-commerce companies about performance-based marketing strategies, so they could spend money only to drive profitable sales. This included:
- Paid Search (since 1998): Pay-per-click (PPC) on Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and Microsoft AdCenter.
- Affiliate Programs (since 1997): Commission-based advertising.
- Channel Marketing (since 2000): Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
I also provide "general" internet marketing advice, including:
- Merchant site analysis: to improve visitor experience and conversion rates.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): to improve "natural" search engine rankings.
- Brainstorming: identifying marketing options and choosing priorities
Mark Welch's Professional Resume
Mark Welch on Facebook . . . Mark Welch on LinkedIn